|Job Title||Prep Technician|
|Hours||1st Shift, Mon thru Fri|
|Rate of Pay||DOE|
|Drug Test Req'd||Yes|
|Background Check Req'd||Yes|
Special Requirements or CertificationsJob Responsibilities
• Prepare vials and verify with the batch record. Ensure part number, quantity and expiries match the batch record. Transfer vials from non-classed area into cleanrooms.
• Complete Pre- and Post-cleanings for each batch record.
• Complete Pre- and Post – line for each batch record.
• Retrieve, prepare, and clean stainless steel pans for washed vials. Daily clean/handle 50-100 stainless pans.
• Set up vial washer to specific vial size being processed.
• Wash vials (12,500 to 25,000 vials daily).
• Stage washed/prepped vials for loading in Depyrogenation oven.
• Load Depyrogenation oven multiple times (2-3 loads/day).
• Complete documentation for each load of vials washed and for loading/unloading of the oven.
• Communicate with the inner cleanroom for unloading the Depy.
• Participate in weekly cleaning routine of all cleanrooms.
• Assemble daily production tags/labels for traceability of finished product.
• Prepare components for Autoclave cycles.
• Retrieve and prepare/ clean stainless steel autoclave trays.
• Complete documentation for each Autoclave load.
• Restock gowning materials when required: Cleanroom garb, hairnets, beard covers, shoe covers.
• Assist in palletizing finished product.
• This position may be involved with the transportation and handling of hazardous waste.
High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
• Must have good hygiene
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
• Must be able to work in confined spaces.
• Must have good communication skills.
• Must have basic math skills (addition, subtraction, division).
Latest Jobs offered at Foothills Temporary Employment
Foothills Temporary Employment, Inc.
125 Main Street
PO Box 601
Hudson, NC 28638
146 Main Street W
Valdese, NC 28690
Hours of Operation
Monday thru Friday
8am to 5pm
Closed weekends and major holidays