|Job Title||Compounding Technician|
|Hours||1st Shift, Mon thru Fri|
|Rate of Pay||DOE|
|Drug Test Req'd||Yes|
|Background Check Req'd||Yes|
Special Requirements or CertificationsJob Brief: We are searching for a reliable Compounding Technician. This position will be responsible for assisting with the compounding activities of manufacturing solutions and suspensions: Weighing, adding, and mixing raw materials, sterile filtration, steam sterilization, sanitation, and documentation activities associated with the production of drug products. This position supports the ongoing development, manufacture, and distribution of pharmaceutical products in compliance with local procedures, corporate policies, and the regulatory requirements of the USFDA.
• Prepare vials and verify with the batch record. Ensure part number, quantity and expiries match the batch record. Transfer vials from non-classed area into cleanrooms.
• Complete Pre- and Post-cleanings for each batch record.
• Complete Pre- and Post – line for each batch record.
• Retrieve, prepare, and clean stainless steel pans for washed vials. Daily clean/handle 50-100 stainless pans.
• Complete documentation for each load of vials filled.
• Participate in weekly cleaning routine of all cleanrooms.
• Assemble daily production tags/labels for traceability of finished product.
• Prepare components for Autoclave cycles.
• Retrieve and prepare/ clean stainless steel autoclave trays.
• Complete documentation for each Autoclave load.
• Restock gowning materials when required: Cleanroom garb, hairnets, beard covers, shoe covers.
• This position may be involved with the transportation and handling of hazardous waste.
High school diploma or GED equivalent required, Associates Degree with scientific background preferred.
• Must have good hygiene
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
• Must be able to work in confined spaces.
• Must have good communication skills.
• Must have basic math skills (addition, subtraction, division).
Latest Jobs offered at Foothills Temporary Employment
- F/T Call Center Agent
- F/T Prep Technician
- F/T Compounding Technician
- Full Time with OT Fill Technician
- F/T or P/T Receptionist/Office Assistant
- Temp to Perm Forklift Operator
- Temp to Perm Furniture Sander
- Temp to Perm Furniture Sprayer
- Temp to Perm Upholsterer/Sewer
- Temp to Permanent Assistant Maintenance Mechanic/ General Laborer
Foothills Temporary Employment, Inc.
125 Main Street
PO Box 601
Hudson, NC 28638
146 Main Street W
Valdese, NC 28690
Hours of Operation
Monday thru Friday
8am to 5pm
Closed weekends and major holidays